Le Tote Review



"Life isn't perfect, but your outfit can be."


Hey babes! 

I am so excited that I got to pair up with Le Tote and experience their AMAZING service!

I have always wanted to do one of those clothing delivery services (who wouldn't?) but I just never thought I'd be able to afford it (Who can?)


THAT ALL CHANGES WITH LE TOTE. 

They make it sooo easy, fast, and affordable! I am in love in every way!


The way it works: 

1) You fill out a survey about you and what you love/ don't love. You customize your style preferences and what type of box you'd like to receive (if you want outfits for going out/ staying in/ fitness/ business casual/ etc.)

*You do pay a styling fee. Depending on what type of service, the amount varies, but it can be as low as $59 (which is like half of the price of other clothing services like this!)


2) THEY SEND YOU THE ITEMS. I couldn't find an exact number, mine came with 4 items, and I'm thinking that they send about 4-5 items per box. I loved every single piece. The stylists nailed it. I was also happily surprised to see that everything was name brand!


3) You try them on in the comfort of your home with your own accessories or staple items!
 I spent hours coming up with different outfits mixing the new Le Tote items with my other clothes! It was not only a blast, but helped me decide what I wanted to keep or what I wanted to send back (I really only wanted items that I could pair with several different outfits) 

4) What you love, you keep! They charge your card, and you live happily ever after with your new clothes :)
What you don't like, you send back to them in the pre-paid return bag. 

Needless to say, I'm obsessed! 


Here is the website: www.letote.com .  


Drop a comment below or email me directly if you have any questions! Also, I would love to see the items you receive! 




PS. I totally spaced taking actual pictures of the items (that whole week was crazy hectic) but I do have boomerangs that I took for my insta story showing off what I got! :) Unfortunately, those didn't load too well here, so feel free to email me and i will send you those separately if you want to see the exact items I received!


xx,

Elise





No comments