25 Days Of Christmas Community- Day 1- Itzaso




Meet Itzaso!


Instagram: @redtoowell




1. Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Itxaso and I’m from the Vasque country (in the north of Spain). 
I’m a teacher, but my real passions are music and fashion. 
I love photography, traveling and I love Movies so much too,  (my favourite one is Pride and Prejudice , I could watch it everyday ðŸ™ˆðŸ˜‚).
Being creative is what keeps me alive when everything turns monotonous and I need to break out of the daily routine. It’s a hideout where  I can just be myself and express         who I am with no fears and no words.



2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My favourite Christmas traditions are spending time with my family and dear ones; walking along the beautifully illuminated streets with a hot chocolate warming my hands; decorate my Christmas tree after being browsing “etsy” for days ðŸ˜‚long conversations by candlelight after dinner with loved ones ; the glitter on the floor after the party and candle wax and polaroids on the harwood floor (Taylor is my favourite artist ever ðŸ™ˆ).



3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas for me is that time of the year when everything is surrounded by a magical atmosphere , and everything feels a little better. I don’t know why, but Christmas has a unique effect on people and I can smell it in the air ðŸ˜Š



4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

My personal advice for this Christmas could be to bring love to your family and friends and try to treasure what really matters in life. Time, health and love. Everything else is dust in the wind.




No comments