25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 13- Deidre



Meet Deidre

Instagram: @deidrree



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I am from a small town in the Texas Panhandle called Amarillo. I love anything to do with fashion and shopping, it’s kind of an obsession. Instagram is a huge part of my life and has developed into an outlet where i can share what i love and meet new people. I also love to travel and create new content for brands and my personal page.


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

One of my favorite traditions is to decorate the house with Christmas music on. There is something so cozy + warning about decorating the house with the people you love! I also love to bake Christmas goodies for my husband and friends during this season!  I think it is really special when I can give others handmade gifts.


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Because I am a Christian, Christmas to me is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. During this season I celebrate the Lord for everything he has done for me. It is a great season of reflection and thankfulness, something that I forget to do often. It is nice to slow down and remember what is truly important to me during this time!


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

As I mentioned above, my piece of advice would be to take time to slow down during this season. It can get very hectic and centered around presents and events that it is easy to forget the true meaning of the season. Simply taking the time to be aware and thankful during Christmas can produce a heart of gratitude. Spending time with friends and family is precious, and being present in those moment is important. For me, I am trying to spend less time on social media and more time with my family!





No comments