25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 14- Michelle



Meet Michelle

Instagram: @michellecharlee



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I’m from Osceola, In! I grew up in Goshen, In.  I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers and they are all my best friends!  I graduated from IU with a business degree.  I’ve been married for 8 years to Nathan and we have 3 adorable kids; Madelyn (5yrs), Luke (3yrs), and Brielle (1yr).  My husband is a police officer so that has been a journey in itself and I’m so proud of his service and like to brag on him!

A few interests/ hobbies are I love red wine, coffee, any kind of mexican food, taking vacations, going to the zoo with the kids, bonfires, eating out and playing volleyball!    And I guess I should note one of my obvious interests is shopping and giving outfit inspiration 



2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My favorite Christmas traditions would be our Christmas Eve service at church because it’s so beautiful to get away from the hustle and bustle of the season and celebrate what it really means to me. Christ’s birth! We spend Christmas Eve with my husbands family and snack all day and play games!  I love waking up Christmas morning and having hot cocoa with the kids and opening our gifts one by one!..Then we spend Christmas Day with my side of the family and have a big breakfast and go bowling and make pizza for dinner!



3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas is something special to me because it’s a time to celebrate God sending his Son, the birth of Jesus Christ! And the special time we get to set aside to be with family and enjoy time together!



4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

Don’t get caught up in the gifts and make sure to spend time with those you love and care about! Take time to give to those in need and don’t forget about the people who may not have anyone to celebrate with on Christmas. Be open to going out of your way to show kindness during a very busy time of year. And always remember to be thankful for Jesus Christ and what He gave! Merry Christmas!





No comments