25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 18- Sabrina



Meet Sabrina


Instagram: @bin3lla



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

Hi, my name is Sabrina De Luca I'm from Lissone, a town near Milan in Italy, I’m 31 years ago and I work as a secretary. My greatest love is fashion, I wish I could dedicate my work on this. Another great love of mine is the animals, but above all the cats, I have two boys, Salem of 13 years and Jack of 2 years. I also like traveling a lot, and lately I've got into fitness. Currently I would like to take a photography course.


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My favorite tradition at Christmas is being together, eating lots of good things and spending happy moments. I like to decorate the house, buy Christmas gifts, even for cats and I never miss the movie night. I really like watching movies and Christmas concerts. this is a time of year that I really like for the joyous climate that surrounds us.


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas for me means giving happiness to other people, trying to be kinder and more available. Christmas is above all for children and we must try to make it magical. for us adults it is not the gesture of exchanging material gifts but of giving each other beautiful moments together.


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?


The advice is to stay close to the people we love, because unfortunately the weather runs too fast and we risk losing important moments with them because we are too busy with ourselves. Gifts are not important, hugs, kisses and close are more important. we try to make this moment of the year the happiest for the less fortunate people. and certainly a magical moment for all children. Merry Christmas to everyone.




No comments