25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 3 - Brianna


Meet Brianna


Instagram: @briannaelainelund


1. Tell us a little about yourself!

 My name is Brianna and I’m from Colorado! I’m currently studying at Colorado State in Fort Collins! When I graduate, I plan to go to get my teaching license and teach kindergarten! I’ve been riding horses since I was 6 years old so that’s a huge hobby of mine. I also really enjoy journaling, exploring my city and trying to new coffee shops! One of my major interests right now is using my voice as a sexual assault survivor to support other girls and help them find their own voice! 




2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My favorite Christmas tradition by far is decorating the tree! Every Christmas Eve, we turn on the fire, listen to Christmas music and decorate the tree! My entire family is involved and it’s just such a beautiful time to spend together! Another one of my favorite traditions is volunteering! Each year I volunteer at a different non profit organization! This year, I will be volunteering at a animal shelter! This is a great way to give back to the community and get involved! 



3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas to me is all about family time. We have such busy schedules during the year that we rarely are all together in the same room! Family is so so important to me. I have been through some very difficult times and I know that no matter what happens, they’re always there. It really is the most wonderful time of the year with them by my side. 



4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

My piece of advice to people this Christmas season is to enjoy the season and be kind to others. It’s a very hard, scary time lately - so much hate circles in our daily lives. If we can just learn to have open hearts and minds towards others, we can spread some love. Even a smile to a stranger can make someone’s day. You never know what someone is going through, you have no idea what has happened in their life. There’s no reason to hate and to make others feel your pain. By spreading love, your own pain will heal. 




No comments