25 Days of Christmas Community - Day 9- Jen



Meet Jen!

Instagram: @escapading_jen



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I am from Melbourne Australia and my biggest obsession us travel! I just love seeing new places and meeting new people from all over the world. I also love adrenaline activities such as bung jumping, sky diving, white water rafting etc. Anything that gets my heart pumping. So naturally I also love amusement parks with bug scary roller coasters hehe and I really love horror movies and doing scary things like haunted houses etc. Love the thrill of it all! I also have a random love for country music. Big guilty pleasure of mine!


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My favourite xmas tradition is one that me and my family do every year on xmas day which is play board games such as scattegories, pictionary and trivia pursuit. It's the only time of year we all play board games and it's so much fun and something I really look forward to. Board games make me think of Christmas and spending time with family :)


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas to me is all about family. It's about coming together and enjoying each others company while doing lots of fun activities together.  I have a lot of nieces and nephews from ages 4-10 so Christmas is extra special seeing how excited they all get and having fun with them all day


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

If I could advice people of one thing, it would be to get started on whatever it is in life that you have been dreaming up for yourself but perhaps never felt like you had the time or skill to do it. If there is something that you want to change about your life, such as getting out of a job you hate and making a business for yourself, just get started! Because the hardest part is taking that first step. So this Christmas it's time to believe in yourself and your dream, whatever it may be ðŸ™ŒðŸ™Œ




No comments