25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 17- Kwen



Meet Kwen 


Instagram: @travelwithkwen



1. Tell us a little about yourself!


My name is Kwen and I have recently started to pursue my passion as a travel influencer on Instagram. My passion on travelling started in 2009 when I took my first trip with my partner to Dubai. Since then we have travelled to over 20 countries and over 140 cities. I am also an editor for a deal website, where I post good deals for our readers and I am someone in general who loves a good bargain.  You would find me constantly surfing the internet looking for glitches and ways to save money. Other than wanting to go on vacation all the time, I am a bit of a couch potato and can spend hours on end watching TV Series and Movies. 


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?


I love hosting Christmas dinner and preparing a traditional roast dinner. Though I am not the best cook out there, it’s the effort that counts right? I also love decorating my Christmas tree. Every year, I love having a different theme, whether it is a blue theme, pink and gold theme or a Tiffany theme Christmas tree, it makes me happy just looking at it, anyone else with me on this one?

3. What does Christmas mean to you?


Christmas is a time where we find time to see our friends and family. We tend to be so busy during the year that we don’t often catch up with everyone that we would like to. It gives an excuse for everyone to make effort to see each other. Also as it’s the end of the year, I love to reflect on the year that has past and start setting my goals for the new year.

4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?


My advice would be to not break the bank just to show someone you love them. I am someone who is very organised and I tend to buy majority of my presents during Black Friday week so that I can get more for my money. Either that or I buy my presents way in advance to make sure that I don’t have to stress coming up to Christmas Day. Also buy your presents online, because who wants to shop and get knocked about with people carrying tons of shopping bags and barging into you to get to what they want. Not me that’s for sure. I love my goods delivered to me without having to leave the house. It’s cheaper and convenient, a win win situation. 






No comments