25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 2- Nikki





Meet Nikki!






1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I’m originally from San Diego, CA but live in Raleigh, NC (for now ;)!)I love pretty much every basic thing. I love traveling, fashion and all things digital media!! I love making Pinterest foods and diy stuff and I want to get more into that again because I miss it!! I’m currently applying to do a masters in Switzerland so fingers crossed!!!



2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?


My favorite things about Christmas would have to be putting up our tree! Since my brother and I were little, setting up our decorations were always so important! We blast Christmas music, and my mum will string the ornaments for us to place on the tree. It’s just so satisfying to have a lit up and beautiful tree in the living room!



3. What does Christmas mean to you?


Christmas is a time to remember the year with your loved ones but to also remember why we are here in the first place. I believe that Christmas is nothing without Christ and so my faith is always at the center of the holiday season! Giving to others and finding the time to spend with those you don’t see often is a staple of every Christmas I’ve had.



4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?


My advice is that you don’t know what will come in the following year and so you have to live in the now with those who surround you and make your world a better place. This Christmas try to think less about the struggle and more about the positivity that comes from it! Love your friends and family, love yourself and let’s gear up for 2019 shall we?!







No comments