25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 4- Gabriela


Meet Gabriela


Instagram: @gabi_echi

Youtube: Here



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

Hi there, my name is Gabriela but I like to go by Gabi! I'm 20 years young, born on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and raised in Wisconsin from the age of 5-15. I am a 3rd year university student studying Biomedical Science, I consider myself a glass half full type of gal; always looking for adventure and bettering myself and the ones around me. At the age of 2 I started dancing and have not stopped since then; other than that I'm usually always taking pictures, doing yoga, eating food and or educating others on the importance of going Vegan.... #2yearsvegan !!


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

My most favorite Christmas tradition is decorating, of course it's the most basic answer but decorating is what makes it feel like Christmas. After every Thanksgiving my family and I have a Christmas tree lighting and that has to be my most favorite tradition. 


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

All my life I thought Christmas was about the snow, lights and presents; since moving back to Puerto Rico and having no snow fall here I've come to realize that it's not all about that. It's all about the spirit that everyone is in, the joy of having a living room full of family and friends, eating and dancing/singing along to music. Puerto Ricans know how to party, especially during the holidays! Something about Christmas and the holidays makes everyone just a little bit happier!


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

My advice for everyone this Christmas is to be present. It seems to be that now a days many are living life through their phones and aren't really seeing the picture. Christmas is the time to enjoy one another, to be kind to everyone we cross paths with and to keep the spirit alive! Just remember that materialistic things will never mean as much as the people in your life.




No comments