25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 8- Allysa


Meet Allysa




1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I am from Arizona, but I live in sunny San Diego, CA. When I am not working, I love to surf, ride my bike with my dog & and work on my influencing (blog, instagram etc). I am really into podcasts & reading right now. I love learning new things! I am also in the process of starting my own hair accessory company called Summer Buns so that's taking up a lot of my time too. 


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?


My favorite Christmas tradition is setting up the Christmas tree and decorations. I love getting the house ready for the holidays and there is such a fun spirit in the air. I also love attending midnight service on Christmas Eve. My family has always done that! 


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

To me, Christmas is all about sharing the love and joy that Jesus brought to the world. I think it's about sharing with others you know (fun gifts, meals, quality time) and those you don't know (giving back, donations, giving to charities etc). I am always extra thankful this time of year for everything that I am blessed with and I want to be able to give back to others in any way I can. 


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?


If I could share advice with the world, I would say be kind to everyone. You never know what struggle or hardship someone is enduring and it costs you nothing to be nice. Maybe smiling at a stranger can change their whole day or just saying hi. I try to make an impact everyday, even if it's just a small gesture. The world can always use more kindness and love and if we want things to change, we have to start with ourselves. 




No comments