25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 5- Becs





Meet Becs!


Instagram: @becss1



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

I am Becs a blogger, traveler and youtuber. I am originally from South Africa but have lived abroad for 3 years. I lived in America for 2 years and I’m currently living in Belgium. Some hobbies include swimming, dancing, singing (yes hard to believe) and working out. I love traveling the world and I am so fortunate that I get to do this for my job.


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions? 
Favorite Christmas traditions... wow uhm, I think mine would have to be having a BBQ with family members that have come into town from all over the world. Waking up and going to Church and then just spending all the time possible with my family. In South Africa it is summer, so we hang out at the beach or pool typically over Christmas time. Most other places it is snowing which I have enjoyed spending time with my host families cozied up at a fireplace drinking hot coco.


 3. What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas means so much to me. Not only is it the best time of the year and you generally spend it with all your loved ones, but it was the day Jesus Christ was born. I am a believer and it is such a special day for me. It was the day my Savior was born. I just wish most of the world would know the true meaning of Christmas and not just make it about gifts.


 4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?
My advice would be to cherish every single moment of the Christmas season that you get to spend with loved ones. I have not spent a Christmas with my whole family for 3 years. I will never take the time I do spend Christmas with them for granted. My Gran also passed away when I was abroad and I would do anything to just spend another Christmas with her. So cherish every single moment together!











No comments