25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 15- Hannah


Meet Hannah

Instagram: @hann_black



1. Tell us a little about yourself!


Hannah here 👋🏼 I’m from a tiny town in northwest Arkansas called Pea Ridge, but no one knows where it is so I just say I’m from Bentonville, AR (Walmart hometown)! I married my high school sweetheart almost 3 years ago and life just couldn’t get better. We had to do long distance for 3ish years while we were dating so I’m extra grateful I get to spend so much time with him now. I love to travel with my hunky hubby, workout, make yummy food, take photos, create things, go on all the adventures, watch movies, go on walks with our cute pup and dream big. My husband and I have a few businesses and have more in the works. We love to keep life interesting and fun whether by the work that we do or what we do for fun. I am passionate about health and fitness as well and work as a certified person trainer and certified nutritionist. I love to be active but I also don’t mind a night in, playing games and spending quality time with the people I love most.


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?


Every Christmas Eve, my moms side of the family does a huge family program where we all get together, eat yummy food and each family has to do a skit or share a talent, we also call all of the family members who can’t make it or close friends and wish them a merry Christmas. I also love Christmas Eve jammies! Colin and I go see a movie every Christmas as well and even though it sounds dumb, I always love it. I also love that we always take time to decorate together and then sit by the tree and talk about how our year was and the things we want to accomplish next year. I love all the baking!!!! So many yummy treats.


3. What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas means so much to me! I love the nostalgia about it and the special memories it brings. I love to focus on the meaning behind Christmas and try not to get wrapped up in presents and the extra chaos. I love that we get to celebrate Jesus Christ being born and that he came to give us the most fulfill life that we get to share with our loved ones. It means spending time and creating memories, giving, and sharing joy and love. I seriously love Christmas because it is the happiest time of the year!


4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?


The advice I would give would be to enjoy what really matters. It really doesn’t matter about getting Christmas cards out on time, buying the perfect presents, getting the presents you want or if you get a white Christmas. Christmas doesn’t have to be some big grand scheme. The simplicity of it being a celebration of Christ and sharing love is what matters. When Colin and I first got married, we couldn’t even afford to get each other Christmas presents but it didn’t matter, we learned that the magic of Christmas is not in what Santa brings or all the commotion, it’s in making every year a celebration of the life we get to live, the love we get to share and the reason we get to do so.





No comments