25 Days of Christmas Community- Day 16- Alice



Meet Alice

Instagram: @aliceworldtravels

Website: www.aliceinwanderland.com

1. Tell us a little about yourself!


I’m Alice from London and my main love is travel photography. Seeing new cultures and places gets me so excited and capturing them on camera is a way for me to get artistic with my travel memories. Besides this, I love dance and aerial fitness, vegan cooking and writing.


2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?


my favourite Christmas traditions are carol singing - I don’t do it myself but I love listening to it! I also just love spending time with family and enjoying all the good food!


3. What does Christmas mean to you?


to me, Christmas is all about spending time with those close to me. I feel it has become so overrun with consumerism and buying things we don’t need just to prove something, and we forget than none of that really matters. I have lost some close family members around Christmas time and it made me realise that 1000 presents are nothing compared with having your nearest and dearest around to celebrate with you



4. If you could share a single piece of advice with everyone this Christmas season, what would it be?

my advice would be personally to not stress about getting everything perfect and buying presents and gifts that put you in financial difficultly. Just enjoy it and look forward to a new year filled with new possibilities!





No comments